Wednesday, March 11, 2009

spring is coming

Well Every one wow what a month, we have been so busy it seems like one thing after another. wedding of my little sister which I will post some pictures of a funeral of my gandmother, and seeing all my cousins tring to get our house sold in idaho. plus having to learn some hard life lessons lessons like you can't trust everybody no matter how much you want to also it seems like we are given trials after trials and even though we may feel at times as if we have bbueen abandoned by our father in heaven as I feel like most of the time like I don't know really what we are suppose to do with our lives anymore but one thing I know for sure is that hopefully it will work out all in the end. as regards to our land we purchased we can't do any thing on it till it is approved for a sub division for those of you that don't know we purchased and put a deposit down on some land near raymond alberta it is on 2.75 acres I am so excited to get the okay to start the building process I will also post a picture of the house we are planning on building and keep in mind it will be on afull basement I am excited we don't have much going on either then dj getting baptized on the 28 of march and he is also having his b day party on the 28th of march also he has decided to do a science experiment party so we will see how that goes I am also posting some pictures of the kids ice fishing adn some other pictures we have taken hope you all like them

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! I can't believe You have not 1 but 2 kids old enough to be baptised! Time flies! If you're ever in need of a chat, give me a call!

    ReplyDelete