Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Move To Canada EH!!!!

well we are here in canada and enjoying it so far although it is quite cold still up here it is like winter here it has been cloudy every day since we got up herewe have been up here now for about a week and well last saturday we took barky up to my moms and left him there for a while until we can build our own home again. while we were up there we met my parents exchange student from japan her name is mi yu and she is quite a neat girlshe loves it up here she especially love the animals. saturday night we went to a corn bust at my parents house which was fun we then returned home sunday and met up with our kids and kevins family. we thought our stuff would be here by friday sept. 5 but it won't be here till monday morning some time you see on the fourth of sept our stuff arived in calgary at customs which would be the border so me and kevin had to drive 2 .5 hours just to sign a paper and turn around and come home I am so sick of driving in a car my back hurts so much that I am in so much pain. we also signed up for our tv service just it seems like nothing is going really smoothly for this move at all other then getting us across the border. we are still tring to get our durango across the border and once we get the title for it we will be able go get it. We sure miss every body so much and the kids are setteling in pretty good kyro is of course making lots of friends but misses allysa terribly, dj is also making lots of friends which is really nice to see. they have already spent alot of time with their cousins and are starting to build relationships with them. kevins job is going pretty good he has a lot of work to do and will stay quite busy as for our house there in idaho we have not had any bites on it yet and hope to soon I just need to put my trust in the lord that he will take care of us. I hope and pray all of you is doing well and we dearly miss all of you as you all are really important to us and your friendship means alot to us please stay in touch and check back often to see how we are doing. once we get in to our house we will submit pictures and stuff for you all to see >

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you moved! I know we wouldn't have seen each other as much because I moved but now I really won't see you. We will have to keep in touch! Jaime Pannell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I've lost your email address! Help! Sounds like you're getting a head start on winter up there! Better get your "mucklucks" out! I'm glad to hear the kids are making lots of friends, it will make life easier. Email me, ok?
    Hugs, Josie

    ReplyDelete