Thursday, July 31, 2008

hi ho hi ho were off to zion yo

On the 18 we went to salt lake for the weekend it was a lot of fun as we went camping at the koa in Provo on Fri we actually ate at an old fashioned diner that was really cool as it brought back many memories for us on Saturday we went up to seven peaks and spent the whole day up there and we got really sun burnt especially me as I was hurting real bad that night the next day we all went up to temple square in salt lake and we went to the church history museum which was really cool. we also went through the beehive house where Brigham young lived, we also went to the north and south temple visitor centers, we also spent some time at the Provo temple and had a lot of fun.we took Alyssa Perren with us and her and kyro had a lot of fun hanging out DJ Caleb and David had a lot of fun time together playing in the river behind us it was a lot of fun watching them play and it is those friendships that make this move so much more harder as they are developing some great friendships


1 comment:

  1. It looked like you guys had a ton of fun! If you waited one week, we would have been there with you! lol I think you are pretty awesome and I'm sad that now I'm getting to know you better, you are leaving! :( But I'm glad to have gotten to know you and that we can keep up on our blogs! I'll be better at mine! :)

    ReplyDelete